Saturday, September 24, 2011

Letter to Baby A

My sweet baby boy it seems like it has taken forever to get to this point in the adoption but at the same time I feels like everything has gone by so fast. Our dossier has arrived in Eastern Europe so it is just a matter of time to get it translated and submitted to your country so they can invite us to come meet you. I can not wait to hold you for the first time and tell you I am your Momma and that I loved for from the moment I saw your picture.

I want you to know you are loved and wanted. Your big sister Kenya tells everyone about you she can not wait to have you home! Your brother Judah says Bubba every time he sees your picture. I pray y'all will always be best friends. 

Your Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins can't wait to meet you. Our family always talks about you, about how excited they are to meet you! Our friends can't wait to love on you too!

 We can not wait to bring you home and introduce you to your family you are going to love them sweet boy. Thinking about bringing you home floods me with so many emotions. I am so excited to get to be your Mom and do whatever I can to take care of you. I can't wait to read to you and play cars with you. I can't wait to take you to the museum and the Zoo. I can't wait to tell you all about our great God and savior Jesus Christ! I can't wait to tell you that God is the only who formed you in your Mothers womb and that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. I am sad to tell you how your story started but I will tell you one thing sweet boy we will always assume the best about your birth parents. I am not sure why they didn't take you home from the hospital and do whatever they could to take care of you but Anton we will trust in God's sovereignty and now that he will use all of these things in your life for His glory and your good. I am so sad when I read about how hard your life was for the first ten months but I am blessed beyond works when I read how well you are being taken care of. 

Baby A you have a nanny that is with you twenty four hours a day seven days a week. She is the only Momma you have ever know and she loves you so much. She lives at the hospital with you and you are her pride and joy I am sure of it. She watches you so closely and makes sure they you don't get any unnecessary new boo boo's. You are very attached to her and you really only want to eat and go to sleep for her. It breaks my heart to think about taking you away from her. I know it is going to be so hard on both of you. I hate that for you and for her. I hope to always keep in contact with her and give her update on you as you grow up and Lord willing one day I would love for y'all to meet again.

Baby A the hospital you are in has taken such good care of you! I am so thankful for them. They love you and I know that they are excited for you to have a family but they will be a little sad when you leave them. We will send them pictures and tell them how you are doing as you grow up! 

There are so many people all over the world who love you more then you will ever know. They can't wait to see you come home to your family. There have been so many people praying for you and helping raise money for your adoption. 

Our church family has been amazing. They helped us raise money for your adoption and they are all looking forward to loving on you. 

My sweet boy I know you will have a lot of changes coming up in your life soon but I want you to know your Daddy and I are going to do whatever we can to make it easier on you. We love you sweet baby boy you are  a special special part of our family! 

Love,
 Your Momma! 






No comments:

Post a Comment