Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We had our psych. evaluation's today.

Jason and I had our psych. evaluations today and they went really well. I was really nervous the whole time but overall it was a great experience. I am so thankful that none of the other psychologist were able to do it for us because we really really liked the one we used.

We did an interview together first then he interview me by myself while Jason did his testing then I did my testing and he interviewed Jason by himself. He was super easy to talk to and had a lot of really good advice for us.

He said everything looked good as far as our interviews went and as long as our testing results came back without any problems then we should be good to go (I can't remember exactly what he said but that is pretty close). We should know the results of our testing next week. Once we get that back we will send it to our social worker and she will finish up our home study. Once we mail our home study and our USCIS paperwork off then we will start working on our Dossier. Exciting stuff!!!! I am still not sure how long it will take it all depends on how long it will take to get the approval from USCIS but I will be calling often and doing everything I can to speed it up.

Thanks again for following our families journey to bring Baby A home!
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! One step closer to bringing your little guy home! It is soooo much fun to watch not only God's hand in the process but to see his fingers working. I do not think it is a coincidence, but rather a God-incident that you got that psychologist! To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Texas too, so can you perhaps email me the name of the psychiatrist you found who does these evaluations?
    thegoggblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete