Monday, June 27, 2011

WE HAVE A USCIS OFFICER!!!!!

This is going to be short because I am too excited to stand here and type I must keep running around my house and yelling every 5 seconds because I am so excited! We have a USCIS officer!!!! This is HUGE she said we should have approval in 7 to 10 business days!!!!! Ahhhhh this means we should have our USCIS approval by July 8th (please be praying we also get our FBI background check soon) after we get it we will take our dossier to get aposilled then mail it off to our agency our agency has to do something that takes about a month then they mail it to Eastern Europe and it will take about a month to get translated then we should get our invitation to travel not long after that. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! We could be traveling for the first time in September I can't believe it! I can't wait to hold Baby A in my arms for the first time!!!! 

Please keep spreading the word about Baby A's adoption we still need at least $2000 in our chip in to be able to pay for the dossier prep. fees. This money has to be in our chip in and not our Reece's Rainbow account so that we can send our agency a check as soon as we mail off our dossier (hopefully by July 13th!!!!!). 

Thank you all for your prayers and financial support. We are so blessed! 

Please keep praying for the process to move along quickly and for God's will to be done! To God be the glory alone!

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME news.. I have been waiting to hear any news.. Baby A is sooooo lucky to have you guys as his new parents..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa,

    We just had our biometrics done yesterday. I was looking for info on how long until an officer is assigned and I found your blog :) What a blessing for you and your family! I hope your little one is in your arms soon!
    We have 2 bio kids (aged 9 & 10) and we are adopting 2 similar aged siblings from Africa :) It can't happen soon enough.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete