Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby A and Judah's room :)

My friend Andrea gave us a crib for Baby A and I could not wait to put it up. Thank you Andrea! Kenya and I had so much fun putting the crib together and rearranging the room.

 Words could never describe how excited I get when I walk in their room and see TWO cribs.

Some good friends of our from church kicked us out of our house in August for 6 days and remodeled our house for us. Judah's room is one of my favorites. Papa T and Wita (Jason's parents) got the bedding and cute rug for us and we love it. Thank you guys!

Judah's bed.

Baby A's bed. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

I met Lisa when I was staying with the William's family she is one of Jonah's therapists and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She answered a ton of questions I had about Baby A's medical condition and she even wrote a letter for our home study saying what we had talked about. A few weeks ago I posted an adoption creed I found on Etsy  and she messaged me and told me she wanted to get it for us as a gift. I was soooooo excited and I could not wait to put it up once we got it. 

It says "Not flesh of my flesh 
nor bone of my bone
 but still MIRACULOUSLY my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
 you didn't grow under my heart but in it."


Thank you so much Lisa we LOVE it!


 I can't wait for the day I get to post pictures of Judah and Baby A in their room until then let's keep praying for the Lord's will and resting in His sovereignty! 

I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment: